Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
What size are the holes? I'm quite fond of my Camelbak water bottle which is 3.5" in diameter. I would gladly pay you if the holes are sized to fit these bottles!

·
Registered
MM 2005 EX, AT southwest WI
577 Posts
It's a 10hour print, and the shipping depends on the location. It's hard to say, what would you pay for it, shipping in?
closest thing I see to it is a GM cupholder, around $37, with the install detailed here:
https://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1057241#post1057241 Might help set a fair price?

Just to add, the position/location is absolutely perfect. Where Honda should have put it in the first place. I have swilled a lot of coffee from an insulated mug in the 'centerpunch' holder and it is exactly where my hand wants to go yet not in the way otherwise. I set my flipphone in the second hole when I'm solo...

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What size are the holes? I'm quite fond of my Camelbak water bottle which is 3.5" in diameter. I would gladly pay you if the holes are sized to fit these bottles!
I could make the holes large enough to fit that bottle. Can you get me the exact measurement?

·
Registered
406 Posts
I could make the holes large enough to fit that bottle. Can you get me the exact measurement?
The bottle is exactly 3.5" in diameter. Will the it fit two bottles? I'd be glad to pay you ~$20 for that! :grin:

·
Registered
406 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Blake, amazing job. I would love to purchase Four of these from you to outfit my “fleet”. Chuck’s 3.5” cup holder would be the model. Again perfect design. Thanks, Ian

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
closest thing I see to it is a GM cupholder, around $37, with the install detailed here:
https://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1057241#post1057241 Might help set a fair price?

Just to add, the position/location is absolutely perfect. Where Honda should have put it in the first place. I have swilled a lot of coffee from an insulated mug in the 'centerpunch' holder and it is exactly where my hand wants to go yet not in the way otherwise. I set my flipphone in the second hole when I'm solo...
thanks for this!

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I could, but that would be very involved and not really worth my time...sorry. If you know someone with a 3d printer you could ask them to help you out with that.
could you make a second or middle layer thats a smaller size for 3" bottles, the upper layer 3 3/4" and a little cut out for a mug handle? I have a large water bottle and my coffee mug I usually drive with.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts