Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all! Need help on this, as you see I have the upper spider grill. It has come to a point now that I want to do the same for the lower grill. I know who can customized it so it would match the upper front.
So, I need a template or dimensions whoever has the cloud rider lower grill.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
hello all! Need help on this, as you see I have the upper spider grill. It has come to a point now that I want to do the same for the lower grill. I know who can customized it so it would match the upper front.
So, I need a template or dimensions whoever has the cloud rider lower grill.

Thank you

I could measure mine for you. But all you really need to do is get a peice of cardboard and cut it to match the lower opening.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lizzurd

I did that part but then if you notice the lower grill has a certain curve. to make it work first time I rather ask help that gives the correct measurement. It would be expensive going back to the guy to redo it cause it wont fit. you know what i mean. I guess it wont harm me asking help from the experts like YOU.
I got a 2005, do they have the same measurements on all years?

thnx again.

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
I did that part but then if you notice the lower grill has a certain curve. to make it work first time I rather ask help that gives the correct measurement. It would be expensive going back to the guy to redo it cause it wont fit. you know what i mean. I guess it wont harm me asking help from the experts like YOU.
I got a 2005, do they have the same measurements on all years?

thnx again.

Are talking about the curve at the sides?
It is too dark now for me to take a picture but my CR grille is cut at an angle on the sides.

Or from top to bottom? A piece of sheet metal will hold the curvature better and should give you a perfect template.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks again lizzurd...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts