Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up forsale... 03-06 headlights retrofitted w/ FX BI XENON Projector and Porsche cayenne shrouds. (NOTE** this headlight will fit 2003 to 2008 NON SC MODELS)
asking for $480 shipped. i paid $690 for this... my lost your gain.

any question please feel free to ask =)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Wow. Awesome retro. Wish we were keeping our 06!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Does it come with the hid lights?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can include a 8k D2S bulb but you will need to get a Ballast, ballast shouldnt cost you that much. it should range from 29-35 the most.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow! One of the cleanest looking retro I've seen for the E. It looks so clean. The beam looks so much better than the ones from Fleabay. Where did you go to get the retro-fit?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Wow! One of the cleanest looking retro I've seen for the E. It looks so clean. The beam looks so much better than the ones from Fleabay. Where did you go to get the retro-fit?
This is how every retrofit should be done. No drop ins on stock reflector housings or even projectors. It needs to be a real-deal dedicated HID projector like the FX.

With this, you buy the projector and other parts (shrouds, bulbs, ballasts, wiring) and affix the projectors inside the housing after pulling it apart.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im located in Diamond Bar California. Theres not alot of work involve, I already include a 6K D2S bulb already. All you need now is a D2S ballast which can range from 20-40 bucks. Its a plug and play kit

Hi, I am intested. How much work is involved? I have the ballast. Where are you located?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

hey Primal, i was refer by a friend to go through a company call AUTO VEILS. I went to their shop saw their work and its all top notch work. if your interested email them at [email protected].

1 - 20 of 20 Posts