Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my 2003 automatic 4 wheel drive Honda Element EX for sale. It has 106,000 miles and it runs perfectly and has no mechanical defects. It has been serviced at and upgraded by Rick Woodson Honda with a factory roof rack, factory running boards and keyless entry. AC blows cold, cruise control, power mirrors, power windows, factory stereo with subwoofer and line in for ipod etc all work great. This has been 100% reliable and fun for us. With the seats all flat you can camp in it! It has some wear, some nicks, and a small 2.5" dent in the drivers door. The drivers seat is worn. The only reason we are selling is we got a minivan. Kelley blue book is $9150. $7750 firm. Located in Roanoke VA. Will travel.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A minivan indeed! A fan GAVE me a 1998 Nissan Quest. The point of getting a minivan was to be able to haul all of my gear and my wife and daughters. The E could only handle one or the other. The van does it, has rear air, gets 23.5 on the highway (my regularly gets 24), and is faster than my E with it's 3.0 V6. What can I say? Thanks for the well wishes.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
A minivan indeed! A fan GAVE me a 1998 Nissan Quest. The point of getting a minivan was to be able to haul all of my gear and my wife and daughters. The E could only handle one or the other. The van does it, has rear air, gets 23.5 on the highway (my regularly gets 24), and is faster than my E with it's 3.0 V6. What can I say? Thanks for the well wishes.
Little did you know you alrerady had it the right way ........................j/k

Still waiting for you to show up in KC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.