Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow E owners! (Mods - if this isn't where I should post this please feel free to move me - I wasn't sure where this should go)! I just wanted to see if any E owners are looking for a Jeep! Here she is:

Up for sale is our 2003 TJ Sport. This is an awesome Jeep - it is in perfect condition. We bought it on April 28th, 2009 from Marlboro Nissan in Marlboro Mass. A woman (the original owner) had traded it in for a new Nissan. It has approximately 77,000 miles, a manual transmission and a 4.0L engine. It is Bright Silver Metallic. The original owner had installed a new head unit and Kenwood subwoofer which is located under the drivers seat (and has a remote on the dash to turn up/down the bass). It has Toyo Open Country A/T tires on it. Never smoked in.

The previous owner was very meticulous in her care of this Jeep. It really is in perfect condition. We know that she had just had a new radiator installed at Dan's Jeeps. After that, here's what we had done:

*Synthetic oil changes - Mobil 1 10w-30 and Mopar filter.
*Installed new roll bar speakers - Infiniti Reference 5022i's
*Drained and filled transfer case with Castrol ATF+4
*Wheel alignment, balance and rotation
*Got rid of the milk jugs and put on the caps from the '06 Wranglers.

I was going to change more fluids but all had already been recently changed - the woman always had the TJ serviced at all the mileage intervals.

We have the clean carfax available for this TJ.

$12,400

If you are interested you can shoot me an email at [email protected] or call 413.668.5973. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yeah we did just buy it! it's been a very fun few months with it - it is such a fun drive... but we decided to pay off some debt so we downsized to an older honda accord. now we have to sell the jeep! if we could... it would be our fun car to accompany the accord and the e... but we're just not in that position right now!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.