Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As seen here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200369528497

I recently purchased this on eBay and decided I like my OEM steering wheel instead. There is nothing wrong with this item and my personal taste of the steering wheel and lack of time eventually won over.

I'm selling this at the cost for me. $61.47 + $15 shipping. This steering wheel will fit the 03-05 Elements and may fit more. It's simply plug and play and instructions can be found on the HandA-accessories.com website for the Pilot.

I take Paypal and ship the next business day via UPS ground or FedEX home delivery (your choice).

Interested? PM or reply back if you have any questions.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I REALLY want to do this, just as much for the excuse to take my wheel apart to paint the trim as for the leather. :)

Too bad I'm strapped.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
If it is the exact steering wheel shown on eBay, then it has the radio buttons which didn't come on on the Element until '06. The steering wheel will still work on the '03-'05 "E's" but it would take really serious mods to covert the radio set up. It would however be a very simple plug and play on the '06 Element.

Chief

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
would the cruise control bottons still work?
If you buy the item you can pick it up since your local. I go up and DowN the pennisula daily.

Still available btw

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
if the first guy doesnt take it i might. put me number two in line and give him ample time to respond. i dont want to snatch it out from under anyone.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if the first guy doesnt take it i might. put me number two in line and give him ample time to respond. i dont want to snatch it out from under anyone.
If i dont hear back from the above guys today Yoda, it's all yours.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Currently pending deal with Zack aka Yoda man

·
Registered
103 Posts