Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-( IM SAD to see my BISDAK to go but circumstances forced me to let him go, BADLY!
SO here are some remains I have to let go!
I HAVE TO SELL them all together as a package for $350.00....... my loss your GAIN!

1. a SPIDER WEB GRILL
2. a BUG/ROCK DEFLECTOR in Alberta you badly need this for your glass.
3. a Arm Rest Console
4. a GARMIN 255W GPS CONSOLE, this I have made my own to meet the Element needs. you can look at my posting here. there is a wire where under the console where you attached it directly to power so you dont need to plug it to your power supply.
5. ALL SEASON RUBBER MAT for the back
6. COMPLETE CARPET MAT FRONT and BACK, they are quite good but some worn area but not very bad just by the drivers heel.
7. 2 5 liters MOBILE 5w-20, unopened of course

ALL THESE FOR $350.00, you can come take a look at it in the weekends would be good.

Thanks all and GOODLUCK to my FELLOW ELEMENTERs.....I WILL BE BACK SOON with an SC........

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
if you cant sell as a package and decide to part out, i'm intrested in the spider web grill. GLWS

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm interested in all the floor mats! If they will fit the EX!

·
Registered
510 Posts
AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!! if you part out like the previous people said... i wouldnt mind the grill, arm rest, and (the only thing not spoken for already) the bug deflector.

If not... Free Bump. Wicked price on all that.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok part out okay...but!!!!!

Give me your price then we will see. Give me your best offer. Hey, you know im in Canada, shipping would be something for the mats and etc. I dont think I can part out the bug shield its too big...

Ok. lets start talking.....

·
Registered
836 Posts
I sent a PM about the web grill, do you or anyone else know if this will fit on an 04 or did they change the grill fit from 04 to 05?

·
Registered
155 Posts
interested in the mats if you can ship to 49315 Grand Rapids MI
do they include the clips at the back that keep them from sliding?
PM me a price and shipping.

·
Registered
836 Posts
pm sent regarding the grill if you break it up... keeping in touch with the thread each day :)

·
Registered
836 Posts
I don't think this OP is even around anymore. Been trying to buy the grill for awhile and he never responded.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm wondering about the rear floormats myself. How well is the fitment for an 06 ex? Can't seem to find any good rear all weather mats.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts