Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm upgrading to 18"s 1st week of March so would like to line up a local buyer for these who wants a unique, but still OEM look... Civic Si wheels! They're 17x7" and were new takeoffs in Fall 2007, still in great shape, kinda dirty right now from the winter mess (the pics aren't current) and might have a couple minor scuffs from normal use, but no curb rash -- they'll clean up nice. Honda center caps included. The tires are Kumho Road Venture APT KL51 from Tire Rack in 235-60-17 and have 60% tread left, a good all-around SUV tire designed for long wear and definite improvement in wet & dry traction over the crap stock tires. Also a 1/8" hub spacer will be included which is necessary to clear the Element's front caliper bracket even though the wheels are +45mm offset (I've had no problems with this setup, works fine with stock lugs & locks).

Let me know your interest if you're in the Northern VA / DC area! Asking $400, which is half of what I spent on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new wheels coming this week!!

my new wheels & tires will be arriving earlier than expected... so these will be available by next weekend.

tires have 5mm of tread remaining (a little over 6/32") -- they are 60K mile tires so they should last another 25K.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
sapien,

I'm looking at local SI wheels... where did you source the hub spacer?

Seems GGM was popular for EXS MTs... (reminds me... EX vs. EXS... :?)

Thanks ahead of time...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they were sold at end of Feb. but this forum doesn't allow you to close or delete your FS threads... anyway if you need spacers they're available on EBay, I had used 1/8" the thinnest available

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.