Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Living in San Mateo, CA... asking $16,900 Great Vehicle... must sell...

Incredible conditioned honda SC with lots of extras, Cruise control, dealer Fog light package, XM radio, 5 speed auto, steering wheel controls, Great looking, never been in an accident,* Great Gas Mileage *, chip protection (without it no one can steal / start the car) Dark Metallic Gray, with upper and lower billet grille, 60k on miles 90% freeway to Stockton and Tahoe, synthetic oils used and changed regularly, 120,000k /6 year warranty, Great interior, 18" rims, handles corners like a sports car, Fun car to drive, needed a truck for work and cant have 2 payments. If you would like pics let me know, I will get pics in a few days when I go back to stockton to pick it up, I bought a new truck and couldn't drive both here at the same time... please call or email...

650-218-2468 shawn

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would like to see pix please.

[email protected]

Living in San Mateo, CA... asking $16,900 Great Vehicle... must sell...

Incredible conditioned honda SC with lots of extras, Cruise control, dealer Fog light package, XM radio, 5 speed auto, steering wheel controls, Great looking, never been in an accident,* Great Gas Mileage *, chip protection (without it no one can steal / start the car) Dark Metallic Gray, with upper and lower billet grille, 60k on miles 90% freeway to Stockton and Tahoe, synthetic oils used and changed regularly, 120,000k /6 year warranty, Great interior, 18" rims, handles corners like a sports car, Fun car to drive, needed a truck for work and cant have 2 payments. If you would like pics let me know, I will get pics in a few days when I go back to stockton to pick it up, I bought a new truck and couldn't drive both here at the same time... please call or email...

650-218-2468 shawn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts