Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My 09 Element EX AWD has about 11,200 miles on it today. Dealer first service recently...Orange exterior, beige interior. Nav/back-up camera, tow hitch, roof rack and fog lights all dealer installed. Great condition, very minor wear.

We're asking $24K for it, if anyone's interested in the SF Bay Area.
Drop me an email or a message!
thx!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Car prices must be crazy in Cali. I just bought my new 2010 EX 4wd for $20,000. Any possibility of selling the NAVI seperate? I could provide my factory unit and some cash.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wow...! :shock:

Sorry to hear that you're leaving the fold... Good luck in getting her sold...! (Free bump for ya...!)

LBD

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the bump! Prices are all over the map around here. I'm actually willing to go considerably lower, just feeling out interest. We'd love to move the car this month (October). I've lowered the OBO price in the original listing, and anyone interest or who knows anyone who might be, do let them know!
I'd love to keep it in the EOC family.
Great opportunity to get an E fully loaded far cheaper than dealer stock (certainly exceptions may occur, but you know what I mean...)
thom

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Free bump...! Let's help out WrongRobot to get her sold...!

:eoc:
-L B D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks LB!
It's been disappointing but not unexpected, so far. The dealers are offering 2010 strippers pretty well discounted, so even though this is a great price for a fully loaded automatic with nav etc etc its less palatable for bargain hunters.
I have until the end of the month to sell it, so cross fingers, and if anyone knows anyone in the market...

Fortunately, one of my best friends has an E so I'm not really going to be e-less altogether...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the bump and to all that looked!
We gave it up for trade-in yesterday.
Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts