Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale is my spare set of wheels for my element, 17x7.5 40mm offset, 5x114.3 bolt pattern, highly polished finish..... they are about 9 or 9.5 of 10, condition wise, nothing used is ever perfect, they have no curb rash, 1 wheel has a very small nick (size of sharpened #2 pencil) , I think any buyer would be very pleased especially for the price, they are light weight, and look great with a regular street type type or more of an all terrain style. I ran 215/65/17 falken 912, on them, on my element that was dropped about 3 inch...pictures follow.....I also get wholesale prices on tires, so I can help if tires are needed...I am also including hub centric rings for the element/wheel combination and set of black hasewaga lugs and key (come standard in japan with most wheels sold) if you have any questions you may email me at [email protected] (just take periods out) you can leave me your phone number I can call you back if you like.... I am not a big post junkie, but have been on the forums for awhile....my ebay user id is exper13 (over 200 transactions at 100% feedback)..I live in South Louisiana ( lafayette to be exact) willing to deliver to local areas including parts of texas (houston)

Paid $725 asking $350 plus shipping ( i have ups account, my cost will be yours, I will pay for insurance) I will take care of paypal fees also...

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.