Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale are my 19x8.5 Axis speed 5x114 bolt pattern with 35 offset. Tire size 245/45/19 These were on my Honda Element till i sold my car. They have approximately 3k mile on them. They are in great shape 9.5:10 just due to being mounted. No scratches, dings ,dents or repairs. Tires still have 85-90% left. Paid over $2,000 for these less than 5 months ago. I dont have a car to put them on now, so thats why im selling them. They will fit other cars and trucks with same bolt pattern. Guarantee nothing wrong with them. I take great care of all my cars. I am a neat freak. If you want more pics i can send them to you via cell phone. PM me for ,ore info. Thanks for looking. Would consider possible trade for S2000 stuff, (rims, racing seats, hardtop, no crap)

Located in San Diego:)

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was lowered with coilovers. At that height had no problems. But when i was about 2 inches lower it did rub tire in the rear when going over big dips with people in the back. It wasnt too bad if i trimmed the inner plastic part of the fender it would be fine. Or a one size narrower tire would fix it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok i forgot all about this thread and the fact that i still have these rims collecting dust. Back to the top.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am interested, can/will you ship? Do you have the TPMS installed on the rims? Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
these will be sold if you get back to me, im waiting with cash burning in my pocket,im in socal and would enjoy a trip to sd,pm me i already pm'd you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts