Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I am selling the 20's now, they just did not go well on my 1964 fairlane. I have 6200 miles on them, I never drove on them while mounted on the fairlane.

Now for the wheels and tires specs.

Wheels: MSR 093
Front size 20x8.5" with +40 offset black with 2.5" pollished lip.
Rear size 20x10" with +40 offset black with 4" polished lip.

Tires: General UHP
Front size: 245/40/20
Rear size: 275/35/20

Wheels are in awesome shape. NO CURBRASH OR BENDS. They will be sent fully detailed.
Uses Tuner Lugs(not included)

Price when bought new cost me this:

Front wheels: 2x $221
Rear wheels: 2x $248
Front Tires: 2x $145
Rear Tires: 2 x $185
Mount and Balance: $113
Total(not including all the shipping costs) $1711

Asking $1250 Picked up or $1375 shipped anywhere in the 48 states with insurance. May take partial trades on offroad rims for 04 up F150.

Pictures on the E:

Also, I have a Class 1 hitch for all non-sc elements. Has all hardware and 2" ball mounted on the bar with hitch pin. It is used. $75 shipped.

Located in Northeast Ohio.

Thanks for looking.
Steve

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Christmas eve eve bump. I will also look at offers that are serious, no low ball offers will be responded too.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wheels are still available, I will seperate tires if needed, I may have the wheels redrilled to go on the camaro if the tires sell.

New Prices: Take $50 off the package or tires just $550 shipped.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New prices!!!

Hey guys and gals, been in hiding for a while, wheels are still for sale even though they were sold and the guy tried to scam me by me shipping them and then retracted his payment through paypal, luckily they were still at the fed-ex store.

New Prices: $1100 picked up, or will ship for $1125 PLUS actual shipping charges($25 more for packing supplies and gas). The reason for actual shipping charges are that Fed-Ex and UPS have raised their prices and have rates are all over the place.

Looking to sell quick, I need to pay off the heads I just bought for my camaro.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Is it me? Or is there no location?

Do we pick it up from the INTERWEBS?

More to the topic... do you have any rubbing issues?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Northeast Ohio, it is stated at bottom of first post, lol.

As for rubbing, depends, if your slammed to the ground, you will need to roll your rear fenders, pretty much standard with any wide rim on a element, also, if it is really low were I had it, you will need to hammer in a little spot on the control/trailing arm, when it was first set at 2.5" drop, it was not needed, but when I dropped the rear 4.25", that's when I had to.

Hope that helps,
Steve

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys, before I send these out to be redrilled for bolt pattern, I am still gonna try to sell as they are. If they do not sell I will be selling just the tires as a set.

Sooooo, BUMP IT UP!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts