Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
first i would like to say im an admin on 7thgenhonda.com and a long time member on ephatch.com and 7thgencivic.com...not a scammer

Located in Coram on Long Island NY. My old car is sold so i have no use for these, 40,000 miles on them. Selling them with the top hats and everything, no blown struts, no fluid leaks no nothing. Nothing is bent, no bushings are torn.

mugen replica strut bar is included

ASKING $675 PICKED UP ONLY...NO TRADES, NO SHIPPING...CASH ONLY

·
Registered
299 Posts
very interested....

would this be a direct bolt-on on a 06 element... i have the tein basic coilover setup and i hate the stiff ride..... would this be a bit softer and still lower my e? if so ill take them! im located in glencove longisland. and can pick them up tonight... call me up .... pm sent with my #
-Greg

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
would this be a direct bolt-on on a 06 element... i have the tein basic coilover setup and i hate the stiff ride..... would this be a bit softer and still lower my e? if so ill take them! im located in glencove longisland. and can pick them up tonight... call me up .... pm sent with my #
-Greg
FYI- The only issues you will run into likely is that you may not be able to adjust the toe out without modification to you tie rods, or you could go with RSX tie rods, not sure though. Also, the lower mounts of the rear struts will need to be bored out to 14mm I believe.

·
Registered
562 Posts
The fronts will be a lot lower than the rears also. the body is 3/8 shorter and the springs are shorter in the front. rears should be the same as the E. you will need to flip your abs wire and brake lines to prevent them from rubbing as they are slightly different. and you are going to need to cut off about .5 on each side of your tie rod to get your toe where it should be or buy some super adjustable tie rods. rear lower bushings are .5" and you need a 9/16 thru hole. depending on what year they are you can mess with your element springs to get the right height. but they are sold, just in case you bought them.

·
Registered
299 Posts
lol thanks

i just figured that all out the hard way... if i bought the rsx tierod ends.. will that work instead of ccutting the tie rod?

·
Registered
519 Posts
These are going to lower an Element more than the rated drop for the RSX because of the extra weight difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.