Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Low mileage E, nicely equipped. Original owner. Mobil1 since new. Lots of goodies like TL wheels, Murdock mats, Yakima rack, foglights, leather Pilot wheel, armrest, upgraded door speakers, 2" hitch receiver, other stuff. Maintained by me personally. A couple of minor cosmetic blemishes. Never smoked in. This is my 'other' car, so it doesn't see a lot of mileage. Not yet actively selling, but I'm considering upsizing to a larger vehicle for family outings so I'm putting this out there. Title in hand in northern California. Would take $13.5k.

·
Registered
536 Posts
O4 e

That is one good looking 04E my friend. I do not think you will have any problem selling it. Good luck.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

After thinking about it for a while I've decided to go ahead. The E is for sale, and it's been detailed and is ready for its new owner. Please PM if interested.

PS: 56k on her now.

·
Registered
197 Posts
E

thats a nice looking E, I got the same color EX 4x4 auto with 178K on it! And I am in San Jose. Did those TL rims throw off the speedo at all? and did you get rid of the orig tires and rims?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts