Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta sell my toaster. Only doing it b/c I want to put more money in the bank than on the road. I'm mostly a lurker here but have used this site for lots of info and advice. Posting it here first since so ya'll get first crack.

Title is free and clear. Car runs like a top and loses zero fluids. Tires are great and this Silver honda element has TONS of extras. Easily passes muster as a 'Good/very good' condition car based on any of the pricing standards. 2-3 very light, but noticeable scratches. None go to metal and might be buffed out. Has an aftermarket Valet (same as viper) alarm/remote starter combo that needs remotes (readily available for $50 or so) if you want to use either. Was a Honda Certified vehicle before and the extended warranty might have just passed - but no need, this thing runs like a tank!

KBB Private Party Price - $11,235 (good condition) - not including extras
NADA Clean Retail Price - $12,150 - not including extras
My Price - $10,500
Location - MA (Worcester)
85,000 miles
EX Trim
Automatic Transmission
AWD
CD
Power Everything

extras
OEM Running boards
OEM Spoiler/Wing
OEM Cabana tent
OEM Side Curtains to block the windows when camping
OEM chrome roof rack
OEM black roof rack
OEM rubber floor mats
Two OEM sun roof bags
OEM sunroof shade (needs snaps to install), and two small suction cup shades
HD Mesh grill guard
Valet two way alarm & remote start (needs remotes)
*negotiable: yakima roof rack*

pics will follow as soon as i'm out of work.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I really like your car. But I am not sure where it is? Can you finish filling out your profile?

Edit: (found your location! Worcester, MA)... little far from WI

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like your car. But I am not sure where it is? Can you finish filling out your profile?

Edit: (found your location! Worcester, MA)... little far from WI
Thanks for the interest and feedback. I'm flexible on working options to get the vehicle to you if the price is right. Got family in MI, so there's a chance something would work. Or if you wanted to road trip to ma :)

profile updated too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dear EOC - won't someone please adopt my toaster? it needs some love and comes with all kinds of cool toys. The adoption fee is negotiable. This little guy doesn't chew any shoes and won't ever leave you stranded. So come on fellas and fellettes.. can't someone help a poor little toaster find a new place to live?

·
Registered
836 Posts
If this was 6 months down the line i would snag at that price, my girl is about to get rid of her camry for an E after riding in mine so much.

good price GLWS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this toaster's gettin lonely. Holler if anyone is interested. Can get creative on delivery options or whatever. Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts