Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2004 Honda Element EXS AT 4WD. 58K miles 2.4L I-VTEC. 1 owner. All services done every 3000 miles professionally by an ASE Master Technician using only Honda fluids and filters. 100% Fiji Blue Pearl painted panels with 3M clear bra protectant. Color matched interior trim and engine covers. A/C. All power options. Front and side air bags. Has OEM fog lights, floor mats, driver's arm rest, rear spoiler, side steps and rear moon roof. Comes with factory 16s with Goodyear tires and custom 20" DPE wheels with Yokohama tires. Navigation/CD/DVD/MP3 player. Color matched fiberglass speaker pods in doors and in rear. Full Eclipse Audio system. Head rest screens. Viper alarm system. Teins Basic coilover suspension and SPC camber adjustment front and rear. AEM cold air intake. Silkroad torque damper. Chrome hood props. Greddy oil catch can. Mugen oil cap and radiator cap. High beam/Low beam/Fog 5000k HID system. LED reverse and tag lights. Billet grill. APEXi ground system. Brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors. Asking 19k. Will provide VIN to serious buyers only. More pics available upon request. Please email for home number or with any question or contact me on my cell 509--599--9372

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Damn dude... the hottest E's are dropping like flies. First Advan and now you. Someone's gonna have the hottest E in Georgia for sure! Your E is one of the E's that changed my mind on the platform, props to you. Good luck with the sale man and I hope she sells as is and you don't have to part her out.

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
Mike...I totally agree with Burn, yours always has been one of the SWEETEST "E's" on the entire forum. Anyone who buys this ride will have instant "Cred" and can just enter it in a local show "AS IS!" Good luck with your sale, but I seriously hate to see you go. If anyone even thought they wanted a super clean Element, they won't get a better opportunity than this!

Chief

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the support fellas. The E was something different and now it just sits in my garage most of the time. I'd like to have some other project take its place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts