Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 2004 OEM Alloy Wheels in excellent condition that I will sell for $50 each. I prefer a local sale (Tidewater area) only because they are a pain to ship to prepare for and ship.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
04 OEM Alloys

OK folks, I need these out of my garage. $150.00 takes em'

·
Registered
89 Posts
you didnt reply to the last email i sent, but are you including the tires on them?? the pics you sent me had tires on them...i would prefer them w/o..but its not a big deal

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you didnt reply to the last email i sent, but are you including the tires on them?? the pics you sent me had tires on them...i would prefer them w/o..but its not a big deal
I did not look at my email at home if that is where you sent it. The tires are still mounted. Two of them have a few miles left on them and the other two have had the wazoo.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i got $150 in hand if you wanna meet up this weekend :)
you think they will fit in the back of the E with the seats folded up? or should i just take them out?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got $150 in hand if you wanna meet up this weekend :)
you think they will fit in the back of the E with the seats folded up? or should i just take them out?
Excellent! If you take both seats out that would be your best bet. Do you have navigation? My address is 5112 Olympia Court, Suffolk 23435. Or..take I664 North to the James River Bridge exit. Bear to the right until you get to Harbour View Blvd. Take a right. Get in the left lane and make the first left at the traffic signal. This will be South Links Circle. Follow South Links around and you will see Olympia Ct. on your right. Take a right. You willl see my E in the driveway. Let me know what time you want to meet up and will be there. Before noon is good for me.

Thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome..How bout tomorrow morning? The earlier the better... I have navigation on my phone, so I should be fine.
OK, let's make it 9AM. My cell is 757-672-6998

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
04 EX OEM Alloys

The wheels are sold. They have a new home in Virginia Beach. Thanks to everyone for your response.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.