Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a K&N CAI Upgrade. Looking to unload the OEM parts I removed. HERE is my eBay listing.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
In my opinion, you should always keep the stock box because if you sell the vehicle, 99% of the buyers wont want the intake on the car, they will want the stock assembly. When I traded in my 04 silverado on my e, the dealer would not take it until I put the stock intake back on.
Just my $.02, later.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my opinion, you should always keep the stock box because if you sell the vehicle, 99% of the buyers wont want the intake on the car, they will want the stock assembly. When I traded in my 04 silverado on my e, the dealer would not take it until I put the stock intake back on.
Just my $.02, later.
Sound advice..no doubt.

I'm looking to drive this puppy for annother 7 years and am pretty sure it will go private sale and not dealer trade-in, etc. I'm gonna take my chances.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Sound advice..no doubt.

I'm looking to drive this puppy for annother 7 years and am pretty sure it will go private sale and not dealer trade-in, etc. I'm gonna take my chances.
I was thinking the same thing with my EM1. Now here I am, 9 years later and looking to score an OEM airbox for it. If you have the space, save it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Best Offers

I was thinking the same thing with my EM1. Now here I am, 9 years later and looking to score an OEM airbox for it. If you have the space, save it.
Well its a 'best offer' auction on eBay now so have at it, if you're interested:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey, Frozen, are you still looking? I put an Injen CAI on my TRP-E and will give you my OEM airbox if you'll pay the postage.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Hey, Frozen, are you still looking? I put an Injen CAI on my TRP-E and will give you my OEM airbox if you'll pay the postage.
I was never looking for one for my Element. I'm looking for a stock airbox for my EM1 (1999-2000 Civic Si). 8)

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New Price....

Please get this out of my garage.....

Now: $25

1 - 10 of 10 Posts