Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale: My '05 SOP. 66,500 miles (and counting), fogs (left one is cracked, but still works fine), Yakima roof rack (bars are rusted, got it that way) with fairing that I bought new, U-Haul hitch mount (never used by me to tow anything, came with the car) with Thule hitch-mount bike-carrier and tow-ball 2"x2", Upgraded speakers Pioneer 2-way front and rear doors, driver-side arm rest with storage (bought here from another EOC'er, still have the original), the Target folding-table mod, front air-deflector, 5-speed manual transmission.

A few "parking-lot dents" in the passenger side door, a few more on the roof from trying to load a Futon onto the roof-rack (D'Oh!) Rear-ended last May, new tailgate, new taillights, new bumper, good as new (have all the documentation). New clutch at 54K (got the E with 50K, the PO must've been rough on the old one), shifts fine and dandy now.

A lot of info, I know, but I think honesty is the best policy. I'll answer any question about the E, it's a great car, as anyone on this site can attest to. I want it to find a great owner.

Asking for $11K, open to negotiation. I'm in Brooklyn, NY. email me at:
[email protected]
call or txt me at : 917.667.5082

thanks
Marc

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts