Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much debate and a little sadness it looks like it may be time to say farewell to my 2006 Element. I can't sell it until I can find the new Pilot that I want. Right now the dealers aren't giving me the trade in value that I want. I would love for someone who can appreciate the Element to have it. I am throwing this out there as a feeler for anyone who might be interested. I think fair price for this car, especially to someone I know will take care of it is $13,000.

If nobody takes on the whole car itself and I have to trade in I will be selling the many accessories I have. Here are the details:

2006 EX AWD Element with 64,250 miles. It is Alabaster Silver Metallic with the blue unpainted panels. It has P235 Michelin LTX tires. It runs great and has been in one somewhat major front end collision a couple years ago and a very minor rear end bump about 2 years ago. Other than that it has been a great car. It comes with an already applied element owners club decal. I'll throw in the honda service manual as well.

Accessories currently mounted are:

OEM roof rack, OEM side steps, OEM all-weather floor mats, OEM cargo carpet, clear side marker lights, Manik grille guard, PIAA 520 lights, Home Depot lower grille, and OEM cargo cover.

Unfortunately it will be a couple weeks before I have my new car and can start selling these things off. I am trying to find the pics I had of the car and will be able to send them to anyone who has questions.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I live in Austin, im still looking for side steps and roof rack. Also when you trade/sell the car i would love to buy the service manual if its at a good price!

I'm on or near UT daily and can travel to meet.

Just want to be first in line for accessories if you do part out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts