Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: I WILL NOT PART ANYTHING OUT!

2006 Honda Element EX-P all-wheel-drive, automatic, 55,000 miles

I hate to do this because I just bought it a year ago, but I am buying a house right now and need to sell my Element. I got it Certified Pre-Owned from Middletown Honda in Middletown, NY on June 1st last year. Put less than 10k on it since then. I got it serviced only at this dealership, and I have all of the records. Just had the oil changed and tires rotated on 5/19. This is a NON-SMOKER vehicle. Only one small ding on the entire car, and it was already there when I got it. Everything it has on it came with the vehicle when I bought it (except the rubber cup holder/storage tray liners I put in :)) It has:

roof rack
running boards
Uhaul tow hitch
brush guard
fog lights
extra BAJA fog lights (the ones on it aren't hooked up and I have new ones)
side blinker lights
bug deflector
window visors/rain guards
rear mudflaps
blind spot mirrors
cup holder/storage tray rubber liners
2 keyless entry remotes and 3 keys

IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!

*$13,700*

845-239-0250 call/text
Located: Middletown, NY 10941

Being I only have a few posts (I've only been an E owner for a year) you can look at my Ebay feedback if you'd like. My name on there is kathompson610

Thanks!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Am i crazy or dont 4wd Elements have the moon roof in the back (up to 09 or whatever)?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Bump for a good looking KIWI!

I know someone who got to see this in person and said it is in excellent condition and the current owner is very nice and up front and honest and really does have all the maintenance records and was willing to show them.

If I was in the market for another E this one would be mine, and I can't convince the other half to dump her Civic for this E :-(!!

Hey Kiwi_Box if you really are interested I could check it out for you, it is very close (less then a half hour) to where I live 8)!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
*BUMP*
Wish we were in the market right now. Damn babies are expensive!!!!! This would look great in my driveway next to my NBP w/aries brushguard.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hope part of the deal is making it mandatory for them to join the EOC!

Good Luck!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Congrats! Is it staying local? Make sure they know about the EOC!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.