Honda Element Owners Club banner

How much should this go for as is with a new paint job.

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Okay so i have been wanting to get rid of this for a while but just cant let go. i have too many projects and i dont want to get deeper than what i have already got in this one.
injen cai
injen hydro sheild
injen full cat back exhaust
pioneer z2
pioneer xm
pioneer bluetooth
pioneer back up camera
pioneer gps "built in, no disk to run"
pioneer harddrive "built in"
aux mini stereo jack
(4) silver chrome lip, (2) black chrome lip
Driftz M06 venom 20X10 +35 offset
(2) new (4) used
Nitto 555 275/35/r20
honda factory radio w/xm
honda oem SC wheels w/tires under 10000 miles
honda oem bug sheild
honda oem window visor
honda oem front rumber mats
honda oem rear rubber mats
honda oem rear cargo tray
honda oem fabric front and rearmats
honda oem exhaust
Custom two tone black on Galaxy Grey
The element has been well taken care of, minor road wear on paint "right price willing to repaint. the milage is mid 40000, always changing. i take alot of trips over 75% milage is Highway. Never had a single problem with it. never wrecked or insurance claim. rims have minor curb tag from wife driving. All mantainance has been done at honda dealerships. i have it listed on autotrader price is nego. No low ballers. price can be tampered by removing accesories, but dont really want to.

Please contact me thru email [email protected]
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=262570093&dealer_id=64166305

·
Registered
44 Posts
As a general rule, when customizing vehicles, for ever dollar you put into the car, you can take a dollar off of the value.

This generally applies to everything outside of rims, tint, a modest stereo, etc.

The reason for this is that it is hard to find someone that has identical taste in mods.

You may consider parting out some of the accessories to get it to a bone stock element with rims and nice paint job.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am not sure what tasteful mods are i guess? but taking in to account i am the only owner, paid 25000, plus oem accessories "which are by no means cheap, but very durable" Price is negotiable. and all offers will be taking in consideration. The z2 unit is a very good touch screen unit, never had any problems. If you don't want it i will be more than happy to take it out and put the oem radio back in. i got a lot of gigs of music saved to it and would rather keep it than let it go. The rims are not increasing price, also no extra cost for the custom paint either.

So lets recap i got close to 35,000 invested and asking less than twenty, with all schedule maintenance account for and documented. less than 50,000 miles. all oem parts which were removed for aftermarket parts. no garage mods done. quality performance parts. i think i have taken more than a dollar value amount per part i had installed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not in account if i took it to stock i could get easily 15000 on a trade in and not hassle shipping it to a buyer.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Put it back to stock and sell everything off. You will make more money that way and you will have a much better chance at selling your SC.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I agree to put it back to stock.
Even not to bother on repaint, since the buyer may think you are hiding something since the car is only 4 yrs old.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i dont feel like shipping random parts to different places, plus i am offering the paint job after buyer buys car. most milage is highway milage. of course there are going to be imperfection such as scratch from big bugs, birds, and rock chips. if you say there shouldn't be your a liar and covered it up. i got two track cars that has my time full. 100 dollars there and here from parting out is not worth my time. a fat check for car how ever is and two days in the booth is not a problem and worth my time. and the paint job would not be cheap. top of the line clear, awx water bourne base. can not go wrong. hell might even throw some p30 under the base to give it some flex so no more rock chip.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
KBB says $17,xxx with custom wheels, paint, ect. I would throw $16,500 at it without the wheels and most of the electronics. I really would if I had the money because I really do like the paint job. Very clean E!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

cool cloud. my sc is currently 46000. but got more trips coming up next month.
and if individuals wants parts off of it prices would be a good idea to throw at me to get me motivated to part it out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

i got some more around here some where

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have stock sc wheels, and the after market 6 are not sportmax btw. the car is still up for sell and i am not parting out, the only things that will be able to go up for sell is possible injen exhaust and possibly the stereo package. i have sc floor mats too rubber or carpeted. the price on the Element is still obo, please email me at b[email protected] and put element in the subject otherwise i wont veiw it

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sweet looking E!

Unfortunatly modding is mostly for our own amusement and a waste of money in the long run. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think i am going to just trade it in on a truck since i dont owe much on it, gotta get a f250 for trailoring my other cars. but the sc wheels are going back on it, so i wont be able to sell them sorry.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the milage is still under 50000 and everything mantinace has been done at the dealership, oil change has never went under 12%, cabin filters have been replaced, i cant even list everything because everytime i go they say its time to do this and do that and i just sign off on it. probally half of it doesnt even need to be done, but oh well. i am open to any offers, i will take rims and radio out to drop price if needed. i still have all stock parts except the airbox, because honestly who wants a air box CAI ftw. i also have the window visors in storage, i just need to paint black cause the bulldog adhesive didnt take the paint and spider web, that is why there not on there.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well it's that time now, got to finally sell her. She just hit 70,000 miles and I need a truck. I'm close to payoff and will take offers. The sooner she goes the quicker ill get a new car. I'm thinking 12,000. It's obo

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
the car is still up for sell and i am not parting out,
the price on the Element is still obo, please email me at [email protected] and put element in the subject otherwise i wont veiw it

PLEASE keep this thread on topic.
This is a for sale ad for the E. If you have
a question for beanz8spun that is about parts or parting out, PM him or email
him. If beanz8spun decides to part out the E, then he will have to start an new
thread with the parts for sale. Any posts that are not about buying this E will
be deleted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts