Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

So it's hard for me to even write this, though I may be looking to pass along my trusty, well-loved 2007 EX 4WD Automatic with the Ursa Minor Ecamper pop-up conversion. Short story is I probably have to narrow the stable down to just one vehicle with a little more towing capacity and diesel compatibility (soooo, unless someone has pulled off a bad-ass E-diesel conversion I haven't heard of yet??).

At this stage I'm just tossing a line out to get a feel for where things stand in the Element/Ecamper market. I'm really dubious about getting any sort of decent trade-in value from dealer and I'd certainly feel better knowing it's going to someone in the community who would fully use and appreciate it.

It's located in CO and I'll probably be writing up a full post for Craigslist shortly with more details, interior pics, etc...and based on comps asking $19,876.

Meanwhile, I'll share a these photos for starters and can say that it's in great condition, very clean, rust-free, well maintained, recent brake pads, fantastic new(ish) A/T M+S tires, tricked-out front bike rack, and juuuust rolled over to 150k miles on the clock.

Please reach out if interested and ask away with any questions.

Thanks,
J

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Cargo Khaki EX (MT)
8 Posts
Lovely rig! I have seen a few for sale with the ecamper mod over the past couple years. (I almost got it for my 2005 E when I bought it in 07') Most have been in the same price range as your asking price. I'm only bringing this up as you asked about the current market and mentioned comps. I wish could afford one, but what people are asking is just to rich for my blood :cry:

I kick myself every day for not adding the ecamper when they were only around $6k years ago :oops:

Good luck with your sale! I'm sure it wont last long. Its a sweet ride👍

PS: what m+s tires are you running in the pics?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks...it's been great!
From memory the tire model is a Patagonia A/T and I can verify the exact size, etc. once I'm back home. I know they're slightly oversized from stock, though just comfortably clear the wheel well/steering/suspension all around.

·
Registered
18 Posts
In terms of comps ... a 2011 LX w/ 90K and a 2019 factory installed eCamper just sold for $18K even. The LX had a clean title, two owners, and all service records. The eCamper had been used just a couple of times and looked brand new. Mods/upgrades: installation of a larger car battery and remote engine start. OEM everything else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts