·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LX 4WD 5 speed manual transmission
10,110 miles - non-smoking owner -
- exterior: Nighthawk Black Pearl
- interior: titanium/black
- includes balance of Honda bumper-to-bumper 3 year/30k mile warranty and 7 year/100k mile drivetrain warranty
- driveway parked, short commute, no dents, dings, wrecks, etc. - very clean reliable and ready to go

4 wheel ABS disc brakes - real time 4WD - Vehicle Stability Assist - removable skylight with tilt feature
front dual-stage and side curtain airbags for driver and passenger, side curtain airbags in second row - mud flaps - tires have less than 200 miles on them since I stored them away when I put on different wheels - Mobil 1 oil changed every 3000 miles/three months - regularly washed with Meguire's Gold and waxed with 3M Imperial Hand Glaze and Turtle Wax ICE - cladding, seals, and window rubber treated with 303 Aerospace Protectant 40 SPF from new.

in addition to the well-appointed features of the Honda Element, I am including:
- South Coast Accessories Classic complete (front and back) carpet set
- 3M Scotchguard 8 mil Paint Protection Film on hood, front side fenders, and headlamps
- MD-legal 30% tint on front door windows and sun visor tint
- Classic Billet aluminum front grills
- Alpine CDA 3883 detachable face stereo CD/AM-FM/HD-ready/iPod-ready (including dock connector cable)
- Honda OEM door guards (never installed, new-in-box)

See below for asking price.

More pictures and info: http://www.flickr.com/photos/theseahawk/sets/72157619197631706/
or email: [email protected] DOT org

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only trading I would consider would be for my target vehicle, an 07 or 08 SC in GGM. Otherwise reasonable cash offers will be considered for my 07. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank for the update

Thanks for the update and successful sale. Someone make a good purchase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.