Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aloha gang, Hate to say, but I actually have decided to put the E up for sale. Just trying to see if there's any interest out there. Got tired of borrowing my friends trucks all the time and decided I need something bigger. I have it posted on Craigslist. It is a 2007 Galaxy Gray SC, 5sp w/ 17000 mi. List of mods include, Tein basics, Injen CAI and exhaust, Rotora front BBK w/ drilled and slotted rotors all around, factory spoiler and fog light kit, 20"x8" ASA wheels, Full ceramic tint. I have it listed for 20,000 on Craigslist, if any one here is interested, I can let it go for 18,500. Send me a PM if you have any questions. I don't want to part anything out yet. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Sorry to see your selling your E big guy, I liked your e instantly, it inspired me except for I cant afford the bbk's, someday after my wife starts working again, I know they would help me out autocrossing and when I take it to mid-ohio, I am envious!!
Good luck and that is an excelent price, I think it is too cheap myself, $22k would still be reasonable.
Later
Steve

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow. This is a KILLER deal! I wish this was around when I was looking for an SC. I almost feel like you should raise the price a little or part all the mods out to make some extra $$$.

·
Registered
562 Posts
thats a nice looking E. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Aloha gang, Hate to say, but I actually have decided to put the E up for sale. Just trying to see if there's any interest out there. Got tired of borrowing my friends trucks all the time and decided I need something bigger. I have it posted on Craigslist. It is a 2007 Galaxy Gray SC, 5sp w/ 17000 mi. List of mods include, Tein basics, Injen CAI and exhaust, Rotora front BBK w/ drilled and slotted rotors all around, factory spoiler and fog light kit, 20"x8" ASA wheels, Full ceramic tint. I have it listed for 20,000 on Craigslist, if any one here is interested, I can let it go for 18,500. Send me a PM if you have any questions. I don't want to part anything out yet. Thanks.
OH wow, that's one hot element, i have the same car and color. but automatic =( sad to see you sell it.
it's SUPER clean looking!!!
if you do part out, lemme know how much you want for the OEM fogs.
shipped to san diego. i'd be VERY interested in that.
also, your tein basics, they make it for the E? how much do those cost?
i'm thinking about dumping mine tooooo.
but nice car
and GLWS!!!!
somebody buy this hot box!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I still have it, not really needing to sell it, just seeing if there's any interest out here. I have a showing tomorrow.

Nope I don't have the stock wheels, sorry. and I probably won't part out the fog lights, because then I'd have holes in the bumper. The 03-06 Tein Basic Coilovers fit the 07-08 models as well. You have to get the whole coilover kit though, just the springs won't work. It'll run you about a grand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts