Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$17,500

Alabaster Silver Metallic, 12500 miles, 4 cyl, automatic, XM radio, cd player with stock sub-woofer, power windows/door locks/mirrors, tilt steering wheel, keyless entry, tire air pressure monitor and maintanence reminder, factory tinted windows, driver/passenger airbags, abs, good on gas, rear eats fold flat/fold up/or can be removed completely, cloth seats, regularly maintained oil changes.

I owe $18,2xx and that's close to what it books in GOOD condition. I'm willing to take a decent hit on it that's why it's listed at that price. I'm currently deployed but my mother has a Power of Attorney to handle the sale.

Cell Phone: 757-207-3868, 757-561-6936
Home Phone: 757-874-0786

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clean title? Are you 1st owner? Any accidents, issues, troubles?
I am the first owner. NO accidents and the title is clean but in the hands of American Honda Financial. No issues or problems whatsoever...
Free bump for an awesome looking E... that's my exact choice after my RR EX. Looks good!
Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for VA!
thanks homie! I'm thinking about keeping it now. But, you know how that goes. I see you F/S threads on Drag all the time. G/L with your sale!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be back home soon and will update the pics. Just got the front windows tint matched to the back.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
put it up on your local craigslist, my camaro got the most hits off that, next do the free online autotrader then beepbeep.com, hope that helps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts