Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after owning my Galaxy Grey SC for 7+ trouble free years I've decided it's time to sell it and get a truck. Currently has 68k milles with no check engine lights. Always changed the oil on time and has tires that are just under 3 years old. Interior is in very good condition, just some light scratches on the glossy black trim on the dash/center console. Front seats have always been covered and are in excellent condition. Back seats also excellent since they were rarely used. Carpet is excellent due to Elemat in the rear and Lloyd mats in front. Factory stereo. Deluxe cargo net in rear. Exterior is in good condition with some light scratches on rocker panels, front doors, rear hatch and front bumper. Billet upper and lower grills (OEM upper will also be included). AVS bug guard and in-channel deflectors on front windows. Rear wiper delete (still have the wiper mechanism). OEM spoiler on rear. All badges have been removed. I will post photos soon, just need to get her cleaned up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
San Diego, CA. The rear window wiper has been removed and a pricey black metal plug was installed in the void. Yes debadging is the removal of the "H", "Element" and "SC."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts