Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Honda element manual transmission. Tango red, has about 5500 miles on it and no issues. Includes Honda care 6year/120k warranty. $20,500.

Located in Brunswick Maine.

(this is the first thread I have started, if it double posts or something it is my fault.)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The seat doesn't have the support or driving position I require unfortunately. Otherwise it is everything I had hoped it would be. I can toss my bike in the back or really anything, never had a vehicle with such storage or ease of cleaning. But... I drive my girlfriends Hyundai more than the E just due to the seats. I looked into snagging a seat from an accord or something to toss in, but the seat belt being attached to the seat itself prevents this. I am not really pleased in having to do this at all.

·
Registered
26 Posts
consider using foam insterts in seats?

This might be kind of late as you've made plans with the Volvohttp://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif, but an experienced upholstry shop could change the foam with inserts by cutting and replacing with layers of differing density.

Good luck on your choice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts