Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time reader, first time posting here. My wife and I recenctly moved to Tahoe City from the Bay Area and we're selling our 2010 FWD Element ECamper in order to get a newer AWD vehicle. Asking $14,000. Vehicle is in Tahoe City, CA 96145. Smog test done, certificate in hand, so it's ready to go. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner, well maintained ECamper.

We purchased this vehicle in April 2012 with 11K miles from the original owner, who was a Stanford University researcher who had purchased the vehicle brand new from Stevens Creek Toyota and performed the ECamper conversion with Ursa Minor Vehicles in Chula Vista, CA. Conversion included the Solar Charging option which allows you to plug a solar mat into a 12V plug that’s installed in the front grill of the vehicle which then keeps the battery topped up. There are LED reading lights in the pop top, a door handle for opening the hatchback from the inside. Also, with the conversion, there is an additional 12V power outlet in the rear of the car.

ECamper was only used less than 20 times over the 8 years we’ve owned the vehicle. Most of the mileage is highway miles, commuting between San Francisco and Santa Barbara to visit my ailing mom.

All maintenance and recalls performed by SF Honda and I have all records of maintenance. It has a brand new battery. No smoking, no pets.

Yokohama YK580 tires installed at mileage 44,849 (rated to 60K miles, approximately 6/32” tread left), will probably need new tires within the next 20k of driving.

Fabric seat covers used for the front seats helped to keep them clean (I'll include them, but not pictured). I'll also include the cable chains I used for driving in snowy conditions.

Extra set of homemade 4" foam pieces for the ECamper included. I had meant to sew covers for all of them but only got one done. The stock ECamper foam pad is 2” thick.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in this. is it still available? i can't really figure out how to contact you directly. i'm at bvalente at gmail dot com

thanks

Brian

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am very very interested in your element with the ecamper! My husband and I have been looking all over for them in utah and can't find any that already have the ecamper on it. We would travel to you to come get it. I'd love a little more info. Please call at 8017122955 or email at [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts