Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Element purchase from Honda Dealer in Macon Georgia with 43K miles and one owner. I am owner #2. Driven 10k miles per year since. All maintenance done per Honda recommendation and car has been garaged.
extras include hitch, roof rack, pioneer stereo with Bluetooth and backup camera installed by professionals, new tires all around, fairly recent brakes and rotors. Love the car but bought a Ford truck for towing. Hitch was used for bicycle rack only (not included). I have the clean title. Asking $12,000. Small dent left fender because of my stupidity in dropping the bike rack.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
825 Posts
Very Nice!

Just a few things to clarify:

It has an automatic trans, correct? (I'm pretty sure all 2011's were automatic.)

It's current mileage is in the 70 - 75K range, correct?

Are you still in Macon, GA?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very Nice!

Just a few thins to clarify:

It has an automatic trans, correct? (I'm pretty sure all 2011's were automatic.)

It's current mileage is in the 70 - 75K range, correct?

Are you still in Macon, GA?

Sorry, yes it is automatic and I am in Lakewood Ranch Fl. (near Sarasota on the Weat Coast). With the 4-1/2 year I have owned it, I have driven another 42K miles since ther is 85k miles and change on it now. I had the car shipped down here on a transporter. Walsh Honda took care of helping to load the car on for me. That was additional. I purchased for $20,750 I have all receipts for everything including all maintenance records. I could only upload one photo but would be happy to send you additional. thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks like this one has the "dog package" with the ramp and the aux fan in the rear. Probably good structure too if it has only been in Georgia and Florida.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t see a ramp with it to be honest. I see the sticker though and my Pooch gets in and out easily

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was simply asking for more pictures, including of the underside (they can rust pretty badly up here). I didn't want to publish my email or phone number in this general listing, sure you can't participate in "conversations" on the forum? Anyway, from what I can tell, I would have to pay Florida sales tax to get a temporary permit to drive it home, then pay sales tax in Ohio when I get an Ohio title. In combination with what it would take to get me down there and drive it back, it doesn't seem like it would work out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Element purchase from Honda Dealer in Macon Georgia with 43K miles and one owner. I am owner #2. Driven 10k miles per year since. All maintenance done per Honda recommendation and car has been garaged.
extras include hitch, roof rack, pioneer stereo with Bluetooth and backup camera installed by professionals, new tires all around, fairly recent brakes and rotors. Love the car but bought a Ford truck for towing. Hitch was used for bicycle rack only (not included). I have the clean title. Asking $12,000. Small dent left fender because of my stupidity in dropping the bike rack. View attachment 203145
extras include hitch, roof rack, pioneer stereo with Bluetooth and backup camera installed by professionals, new tires all around, fairly recent brakes and rotors. Love the car but bought a Ford truck for towing. Hitch was used for bicycle rack only (not included). I have the clean title. Asking $12,000. Small dent left fender because of my stupidity in dropping the bike rack. View attachment 203145
I am also very interested, but would need to arrange shipping for the car. Is it a clean title, not a rebuild?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is this Element still available, yes or no?
Any chance you could drive it to Austin TX? Or arrange for it to get to Austin, TX? Would pay $11,000 if it is clean and not a flood car. Would need to see inside. Could you have a friend take pictures? Of inside and underside?

·
Registered
28 Posts
How many miles on the car? If 43,000 when purchased and 10,000 a year after that, would need to know what year you purchased car. This is starting to sound like a high school math problem. Just let me know the mileage. I'm not that good at math. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts