Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Automatic. All-Wheel Drive. Clean Title.

This car has been loved (by me) and has been taken care of...I really don't want to sell it, but I've recently bought a new car and I need the space in the garage. Yes, the car has been garage kept. The car fits several full size road bikes in the back and is fantastic if you're a triathlete or cyclist. The car is clean, but it's not perfect.

106,000 Miles and runs like new.
Battery was replaced in January 2020.
Tires were replaced in January 2020 (at 100,970 miles). So they have less than 6000 miles on them.
Oil was just changed a few weeks ago.
Heads up: I'm pretty sure it's going to need brakes within the next year.
Serviced at Right Honda (dealer).

Has a trailer hitch with 2" receiver installed, but no wiring (used only for a bike rack).
Has the roof rack installed. Bike mounts not included.
Everything on the car works well. There is a plastic trim piece around the bottom of the passenger side seat that doesn’t want to stay attached to the seat.

Was repainted a few years ago...I let my daughter drive it for a summer and since it wasn't her car, she didn't care how close she parked to other cars. Also, she dented the front fender. See last photo in the pics. I didn't put the badges back on the car because I thought it looked good without them, but I have them if you want them.

$12,000
Text Message Only Please: (Five74)-Five27-Three338 No phone calls.

Here's a link to the CraigsList ad for tons of pics.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts