Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is with sadness in my heart that I have to offer up our 2005 Element forsale. Tried to move our Pathfinder, but no interest... and one of them has to go. So here we go... Selling a beautiful, Galapagos Green Honda Element. This is a loaded up EX model. Automatic, VTEC engine, 49000 miles, All Wheel Drive, Rear Sunroof, A/C. Power windows, Power locks, keyless entry. Dark tinted windows, Intermitten Wipers, Rear Wiper/Defroster, Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, ABS, Front and side airbags, Factory Floor Mats, Alarm, Tu tone Green and grey interior, Awesome Factory sound system with Sub, CD/MP3, Ipod hook up stereo. Roof Rack, Factory Aluminum wheels, Tires brand new less than 5000 miles. Runs, drives, looks excellent! Gets awesome MPG! This is one of the nicest Elements around... don't miss out! 623-760-6795 Asking $14250 ore best offer! Come take a look... you wont be disappointed! Kelley Blue Book lists this '05 Elements value at $15850!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know prices vary from state to state....

I just bought my 05 from a dealer, lower mileage (22K) and it came with a bumper-to-bumper warranty to 100K. I paid $13250. The car was owned by the salesman's aunt and I called the selling dealer with the VIN. They verified the info and told me that she had brought it in every 3000 miles for oil and regular service. No repairs ever made.

Is that price firm? We may be looking for another....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, it is not firm... I owe more than I am asking.. so I need every dollar I can get.. but I am open to offers... There is a bumper to bumper, $0 deductible warranty that covers it until october 2011 or 85000 miles.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might have a buyer fore $13500... let's hope! I will get another E down the road... that I promise.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hope that holds up for you, as it is a decent price. Got $12,500 for our '05 with 56K on it two months ago.

Hated to sell our Elements too. Wife wants an '06 in KIWI(ech!) when she gets back to work and we are on sure financial footing.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well... the '05 E is gone.. a sad, sad day! Just for FYI... she went for $13500 and the guy flew in from New Mexico to get it... guess there are no All Wheel Drives at reasonable prices over there. Keep watch though.. for I left the Element Owners Club Sticker on the back window.. and I am sure he will show up on the site soon. Will be getting another one.. unfortunately it will take a year or so.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts