Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up an element (finally!!!) and it came with some accessories I'm not interested in. I know nothing about the history of these parts other than I bought the car last weekend and all this stuff was attached. It's an 06 with about 70k on the clock to give an idea.....
I'm located in SD and would prefer not to ship, but will if the entire shipping cost is covered.
Everything is best offer, and I'm open to trades, but I don't really know what I need other than seat covers...

Any way here's what I've got...

1-- Honda OEM cargo mat. There is a small tear on the rear- what would be against the rear seats. Looks as thought the previous owner may have put one of the seats down on top of it. $40

2-- Honda OEM side steps. They are used, but in good shape. There are a few scratches on the bottom of them, but nothing I noticed until I took them off. Please remember they are in fact used though. Looking for $250

3-- Thule roof basket. I know nothing about this thing other than it's attached to my roof racks. The "nuts" that hold these on look to be made to be able to take on and off by hand. The covers for the attachment area is there too. $250

4-- headlights from an 06. Swapped them out for the black ones, and these are just sitting on my shelf. $120

Any questions please let me know. I can email pics upon request. Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Almost forgot- I've also got the front and rear bumper garnish in silver. $20 each.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
161 Posts
side steps... color? will fit 07 sc? pic please...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about the long silence... been out of town, but I'm back with pics. Make an offer as everything needs to be gone by Dec 1!

basket-

rear mat-

side steps-

bumper covers-

And that's going to do it for now. Thanks for your patience!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm interested with the rack....Is all hardware for install included, and would you be interested in shipping it to Miami, fl 33176

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
If you drop the price on the side steps you should sell them quick. They sell for $285 new and yours are damaged.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here we go....

Headlights are gone...

Dog... too much of a pain to ship. You pick up and we can talk ;)
Price drop on the other stuff.. $175 for the steps, $150 for the basket, and the bumper garnish are now $15 for the pair, or $10 each. Sale pending on the mat.

Thanks!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One more bump... and a price drop to go with it...

Steps- $125 you pick up

basket- $125 you pick up

mat- $30 you pick up

bumper garnish- Free

Help me clean out the garage! Gotta get it gone soon!

·
Registered
161 Posts
If the side steps fit the sc I can get them this weekend...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Per HandA side steps will not fit an SC. Sorry 'bout that

I will be going up to OC tomorrow morning and will be happy to meet up if anyone is interested....

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
If the side steps fit the sc I can get them this weekend...
You should do some research here on the forum. Im pretty sure more than one person has put those sidesteps on the SC. I am NOT saying they fit for sure, I
am saying check it out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
One last bump.... Only thing that's left is the side steps. Anyone got a hundred bucks for them? Pick them up ASAP!!!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
One last bump.... Only thing that's left is the side steps. Anyone got a hundred bucks for them? Pick them up ASAP!!!
You should do some research here on the forum. Im pretty sure more than one person has put those sidesteps on the SC. I am NOT saying they fit for sure, I
am saying check it out.
yes, they fit on an SC, see the pictures in my albums...

oh and BUMP for a great price on a set of side steps, i cant believe that no one has picked these up from you, if i were on the west coast i would have grabbed them by now and put em up on craigslist. ;-)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts