Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everything must go! I'm serious! I thought long and hard about this and I decided to sell every single part or mod I did on my element. Here is a list of all the parts I have for sale... a couple I would like to sell plus trade for your oem parts....

- bride ergo 1 gradient seats with rails and sliders, plus rear matching gradient seats. $1400 plus trade for your stock front and rear seats obo. I also have various parts of my interior wrapped in bride fabric.... will sell those too plus trade for your oem parts for 300 obo
- rotora front and rear big brake upgrade kit used for about 4k miles, still in mint condition. 900 for front, 900 for rear. Firm on price!
- 20x8.5 volk racing gt-c in gunmetal including 245/35/20 falken 452 tires, 90% tread 2700 obo. This set retails over 5000!
- Tein basic full coilovers in excellent condition. 600 firm plus your oem shocks and springs fully assembled. Will not sell unless you have oem suspension avail.
- spc blue rear control arms in great condition. A couple nicks here and there. $110.
- spc rear camber kit left and right rear kit. Retails 80 each, letting go for 120 both.
- suspension techniques rear sway bar mint condition, retails for 240. Selling for $140 plus your oem sway bar.
- arc intake box. *******ONLY 1 MADE IN THE WORLD!******* direct bolt-in, no mod needed for installation. 400 firm plus your complete oem intake.
- arc cooling plate ******** ONLY 1 MADE IN THE WORLD!******* direct bolt in. 200 obo
- arc spark plug cover. Mint condition160 obo
- arc oil cap. Mint. 80 obo
- arc radiator cap. Mint. 60 obo
- carbon kevlar spark plug cover. Mint. 60 obo
- mugen oil cap, gold. Mint. 70 obo
- mugen radiator cap. Mint 40 obo.
- type r red wrinkled valve cover. Mint. 170 obo
- oem acura tsx silver intake manifold cover 60 obo
- custom polished battery tray 100

.... and more to come! Please email me only! No pm's! I reply faster by email. [email protected]. these parts will be on sale as soon as this Sunday 8/23. I will ship anywhere in the us but prefer local pick up. My last car show for the element is this Sunday in downtown la at the mega matsuri show. Aka nisei showoff part 2. I will post pics this Sunday when I fully gut the car from the parts. And now you are asking why I'm parting it out? I no longer drive the element since I did this many mods and I wanna drive the car in stock form once again. And no! This is not a fraud, this isn't some guy who hacked my acct and trying to scam people. This is the real ojay posting this! Please someone buy my parts and give them a great home! Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Everything must go! I'm serious! I thought long and hard about this and I decided to sell every single part or mod I did on my element. Here is a list of all the parts I have for sale... a couple I would like to sell plus trade for your oem parts....

- bride ergo 1 gradient seats with rails and sliders, plus rear matching gradient seats. $1400 plus trade for your stock front and rear seats obo. I also have various parts of my interior wrapped in bride fabric.... will sell those too plus trade for your oem parts for 300 obo
- rotora front and rear big brake upgrade kit used for about 4k miles, still in mint condition. 900 for front, 900 for rear. Firm on price!
- 20x8.5 volk racing gt-c in gunmetal including 245/35/20 falken 452 tires, 90% tread 2700 obo. This set retails over 5000!
- Tein basic full coilovers in excellent condition. 600 firm plus your oem shocks and springs fully assembled. Will not sell unless you have oem suspension avail.
- spc blue rear control arms in great condition. A couple nicks here and there. $110.
- spc rear camber kit left and right rear kit. Retails 80 each, letting go for 120 both.
- suspension techniques rear sway bar mint condition, retails for 240. Selling for $140 plus your oem sway bar.
- arc intake box. *******ONLY 1 MADE IN THE WORLD!******* direct bolt-in, no mod needed for installation. 400 firm plus your complete oem intake.
- arc cooling plate ******** ONLY 1 MADE IN THE WORLD!******* direct bolt in. 200 obo
- carbon kevlar spark plug cover. Mint. 60 obo
- type r red wrinkled valve cover. Mint. 170 obo
- oem acura tsx silver intake manifold cover 60 obo

.... and more to come! Please email me only! No pm's! I reply faster by email. [email protected]. these parts will be on sale as soon as this Sunday 8/23. I will ship anywhere in the us but prefer local pick up. My last car show for the element is this Sunday in downtown la at the mega matsuri show. Aka nisei showoff part 2. I will post pics this Sunday when I fully gut the car from the parts. And now you are asking why I'm parting it out? I no longer drive the element since I did this many mods and I wanna drive the car in stock form once again. And no! This is not a fraud, this isn't some guy who hacked my acct and trying to scam people. This is the real ojay posting this! Please someone buy my parts and give them a great home! Thanks for looking!
just got your pm on NWP... ill hit you up. thanks O

·
Registered
562 Posts
sent you an email.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Wow, what a sad day :-( I know what you mean though...modding cars to the point that you no longer want to drive them out of fear of damage or theft takes away the fun. Good luck with the sale of your parts!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ye man.... I will miss having my element looking super nice but its time to move on and use the element as a regular car. So yea please shoot me any reasonable offers please no off the wall prices..... I'm sure all of u know what these parts will sell for. Thanks for looking guys! And oh yea please email me only! I reply wayyy faster that way. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Ojay, it is a sad day in the EOC :-(. You were my inspiration for the Password JDM Powerchamber Intake. You are a pioneer.

I can only imagine the work and effort you put into your Element. I would love the Rotora Brakes, but it is not in the stars for me at this time :rolleyes:. Even without the mods and parts, you will always have one of the top five, "NICEST" Elements ever. Whatever you have instore for your next vehicle project, I am sure that you will put forth the same time and effort to make it look as good as your Element.

Good luck with the sale of the parts. I will pass word on to a few folks who may be interested in purchasing some of the parts.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Your and your E are truly inspirational! One of the best E's ever seen, and published, sad to see it go... but you're right about moving on. I agree with you 100%, there. Good luck on the sales/parting, d00d!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i appreciate everyone's comments! thank you. but yea its one of those things where i want to drive the car for what it really is meant for.... road trips! family outings! and so on. i recently got my own place with my girlfriend and im going to need money to fund this place. on a side note... i might even plan on building a different car sometime in the near future.

as far as the parts thats still up for grabs... those would be:

- bride ergo 1 reclining racing seats. blue with gradient bride logos. includes seat rails and sliders custom built for honda elements. i would like to sell the seats along with my matching rear seats altogether for 1400 obo along with trade for your stock seats. price is negotiable.
- bride fabric wrapped on certain interior pieces. 150 obo with trade for your oem replacements.

- 20' volk racing GT-C wheels in gunmetal. +38 offset, in super excellent condition! no curb rashes, damages or anything! only used for show! asking 2700 obo... price is negotiable.

- acura tsx intake manifold cover (silver). mint condition. 60 obo
- arc spark plug cover, mint condition. 160 obo
- arc oil cap 70 obo
- arc radiator cap 50 obo
- mugen oil cap, gold. 70 obo
- mugen radiator cap 40 obo
- spc control arms, blue. 110 obo

sorry to say, but the other parts i have for sale pretty much have people's names on them. thank you to those who are interested in these parts. any further requests or questions, please get a hold of me by email "[email protected]" thanks again! :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh yea me and tony are in the same car crew. That's my buddy!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

- rotora big brake kits front and rear *** sold to aztec rol
- bride ergo 1 gradient seats ***SOLD TO MY BUDDY ROSS
- 20x8.5 volk racing gt-c in gunmetal including 245/35/20 falken 452 tires, 90% tread 2700 *** possibly bought by ...
- spc rear camber kit left and right rear kit. Retails 80 each, letting go for 120 both. ***sold to aztec rol
- arc intake box. ***SOLD TO CHIEF
- arc cooling plate ***Sold to chief
- carbon kevlar spark plug cover. Mint. 60 obo ***Sold to romeo
- type r red wrinkled valve cover. Mint. 170 obo ***Sold to aztec rol
- tsx manifold cover (silver) ***sold to romeo

UPDATED!! Please email me if anyone else is interested! Thanks

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
damn aztec, you bought a lot. I gotta look at your E after u r done

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UPDATE:

- bride ergo 1 gradient seats ***SOLD TO MY BUDDY ROSS!
- rotora front and rear big brake upgrade kit ***SOLD TO AZTEC ROL!
- 20x8.5 volk racing gt-c in gunmetal including 245/35/20 falken 452 tires *** SOLD TO TEKNIC330!
- spc rear camber kit left and right rear kit. ***SOLD TO AZTEC ROL!
- arc intake box. ***SOLD TO CHIEF!
- arc cooling plate ***SOLD TO CHIEF!
- carbon kevlar spark plug cover. ***SOLD TO ROMEO RDE_RNR!
- type r red wrinkled valve cover. ***SOLD TO AZTEC ROL!
- oem acura tsx silver intake manifold cover ***SOLD TO ROMEO RDE_RNR!

EVERYTHING ELSE IS STILL UP FOR GRABS! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected].... DO NOT PM ME HERE I REPLY FASTER THRU EMAIL. THANKS AGAIN PEOPLE!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea anytime romeo! let me know if you decide to pick up the tsx manifold cover. good seeing u man!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wow. I'm usually never on this site, and the day I do I missed everything. hahahha. I guess you're concentrating on that mitsubishi project.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mitsubishi.....naaah! i will eventually find myself working on a bippu inspired build over the next few months. but yea more of a luxury car now rather than a tuner/JDM look. :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts