Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: aftermarket seat covers for front seats

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  antirocked 
#1 ·
I bought these on eBay years ago. They are aftermarket seat covers that cover most of the front seats, allowing for access to the rear storage areas on the seats. They were made specifically for the Element. They are a dark charcoal gray in color and are like a velour type material. Handwashable. There are 4 pieces. Two head rest covers and 2 seat covers. They are very durable and I just washed them. The picture is from when I had them on my seats (side view) I am not sure if they would fit the newer style seats with the seatbelt built into the seat. They are easy to install as well. I do not have instructions but they are pretty simple to figure out.

$75 shipped to US.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
They were purchased off of eBay a long time ago (new). It was a rare find. I only ever saw them on there once. I can try to get a brand name after my 3rd shift work tonight. I do not have a link to a website unfortunately. I believe I paid about $150 for them. I do not think they are waterproof like the wet okole style ones. These feel more like a velour, like a "normal" car seat, if you will.

#5 ·
i do not think they are completely waterproof. they are more for added protection. i have had my dog on them many times and had no soak through issues that i am aware of. i am sorry i do not have much more information than that. they do add a lot more protection than nothing at all. i got them to cover up the cracks in the driver seat.

#7 ·
$25 shipped. I would like them to live on and not end up in the trash at my house. PM me for paypal address if you are interested. I am sorry my information is not the best on them... I hope they are worth a try for $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.