Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to put a feeler out there to see if I even want to bother trying to sell the factory aluminum wheels off my 09 EX 4WD. They litterally have less than 700 miles on them. My garage is starting to look like storage for car parts and furniture (cant even get a car in there right now!). Here is a picture of them on the car right before they were taken off.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am sure someone on here will buy them from you but you gotta have an idea what you want for them and if you are willing to ship them
yea ill ship if someone is willing to pay for the shipping. Not sure what they are worth

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
2009 EX 4WD Aluminum Wheels w/less than 700mi

They are officially for sale. 4 factory 09 EX Aluminum Wheels with less than 700 miles on them! They have ZERO scratches, blemishes, etc...They are in PERFECT NEW CONDITION! The pic is of them on my car the day they were taken off. This is for the wheels/center caps only. Does not include tires or TPMS valve stems. Time to clean out the garage and make space.

I want $400 firm + actual shipping charge via UPS

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
129 Posts
How heavy are those rims? Wonder if they're the same weight as the 05' style. They do look nice and I live in Chicago :p

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How heavy are those rims? Wonder if they're the same weight as the 05' style. They do look nice and I live in Chicago :p
approximately 23lbs each. If you are seriously interested, I would even meet you at the state line. Let me know asap because there are 2 companies in L.A. that takes factory wheels and chrome plates them, and they seem very interested because of the little mileage on them.

Matt

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok....last chance before I decide to just keep them and put them up in the rafters of my garage to collect dust. $300 + actual shipping (depending on where you live anywhere between $70-$130). Im gonna give it two more days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.