Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all... a set of used BFGoodrich All Terrains 225/70/r16's FOR SALE. these tires are EXPENSIVE new and all said and done, out the door price for me was >$900 (mounted, aligned, etc.) The tires themselves new are close to 200$. They have >1/4 tread left EASY! (i will get a measurement if you like) Here is your chance to test out the AT's for a fraction of the price new.

You can get all 4 tires off my hands for a measily $200 (asking price) Local Pickup (Greenville, NC) or meet me at the mod meet this weekend or even along the way there.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I'd be all over this if you were a bit closer to the ga/fl border... or even if I still lived in Savannah. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well... if i still have em when i head to fla to visit some family i will bring em along ;)

Anybody else interested they will be traveling with me to the mini meet this weekend in NC. If youre along the way (between greenville and greensboro), hit me up before tomorrow and I will see if i can make an additional stop.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Back to page one... will have pics up after work today.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So i lied... no pics yet, still for sale.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still for sale, Make offer. These will fit stock tires if you were wondering.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for pictures!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts