Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is brand new Genuine Honda Air Deflector in alabaster silver. I got it off ebay and was told it was the tailgate spoiler, sucks. I am gonna lose money on this but I am selling it for $180.00 shipped, thats about $20 less shipped from HandA, its the best I can do without losing a bunch of money, just want it gone. It is already packed and ready to ship.
Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just noticed that the one that HandA sells is unpainted, so this is a great deal, still not going to change the price, someone out there has to want one.:confused:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Does the color match the silver bits on an EX?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, its the actual painted one, its not the one that handa sells, that is the one that matches, its close but shinny, I will unbox it and post some pics of it tomorrow for you and everyone.
Steve

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry guys I have not had time to get on my computer and post pics, Im re-siding my house thanks to the wind storms this winter.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Dang....I wish it was the regular silver and not the shiny silver :-(

...but I thinnk I see Jesus in that last picture, you should get BIG bucks for it now!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I called my dealer and ran the part number today, it is alabaster silver according to the parts guy, not metallic silver.

·
Registered
288 Posts
The air deflector is supposed to match the step rails. That's why it's "silver". The spoiler is painted body color.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Acually, you can get it in the dull silver to match the grille, side steps, and other dull parts on the regular E's, that's what HandA sells. This one is painted the actual body color, according to honda, it is a special order part, not a dealer painted part, that is why NismoGriff asked me if it was the match of the dull silver accents.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
That looks like the spoiler and not the deflector. Hmmm...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OTG-it is the rear air deflector spoiler, that is the actual honda part name, you may be thinking of the tailgate spoiler.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is for the unpainted one, this one is factory paint matched.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts