Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I am very sad to sell my favorite set of rims which i got a lot of compliments on. The rims came with tires but i dont remember what size but can check to make sure. Tires have about 70% life on it. I took these set of rims to a truck show and got alot of love for it. I only use these rims half the year at a time in the summer and i have 2 cars and 1 motorcycle so these rims dont get all that much run time in them.

The rims have minor scratches here and there that can be buffed out by a wheel shop with small charges nothing major.

Price is set at 800 with tires. (tires alone cost me 600 new). Will not ship pick up only

They are about 275 each w/out tires + shipping on this website http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-rims/Jaz-Infinite-Machined%20w|%20Black.html

thanks

7l4-7l7-l847

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Nice looking rims!!!

If my eyes dont deceive me, those are 225/35 R20 tires.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea now that i see it hahah thanks mang for the tip. the tires are super awsome high grip performance tires. it will work perectly with some teins coil overs. It will take a turn faster than my corolla 86 hahha

·
Registered
669 Posts
Forget the rims. I want that hood. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah alot of people are very interested in the hood hhaa unforunately i had to park my car outside and the carbon hood already has been oxidized so it looks ugly now i gotta buff it with buffing compound to get it to look good again:-(

·
Registered
478 Posts
ive seen some places on craigslist..but jw...where in the world did you get that HOOD!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
That hood is on ebay all the time for around $550 shipped

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if someone wants the hood that bad since it has been oxydized all u need is good wetsand or buffing with buffing compound. its for sale for 150 obo

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont work for tint pros just representing them at the car show for a little bit. My car is pretty much trashed and dirty right now due to constant abuse fromt the snow beach and desert hahha. U can check it out depending if u want to look at the hood or the rims. The rims are off my car right now in storage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts