Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any interest in a car cover for your E? I purchased this Covercraft Car cover several years ago, when I lived in a restrictive Homeowners association, that wouldn't allow a vehicle that had advertising on it, to be parked visibly. Those days are long over so it's just sitting unused taking up space. There is a slit cut in it for the antenna to stick out of of, but otherwise in great shape.

Asking $ 45 plus shipping CONUS, or local pick up available in NW CT or Saratoga, NY.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Any interest in a car cover for your E? I purchased this Covercraft Car cover several years ago, when I lived in a restrictive Homeowners association, that wouldn't allow a vehicle that had advertising on it, to be parked visibly. Those days are long over so it's just sitting unused taking up space. There is a slit cut in it for the antenna to stick out of of, but otherwise in great shape.

Asking $ 45 plus shipping CONUS, or local pick up available in NW CT or Saratoga, NY.
Am also interested but I dont think it would fit because I have the OEM roof bars.

·
Registered
21 Posts

Do you have a link to the cover or the measurements? I would like to see if it will fit my E with the extra height. Thank you!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys- I'm not sure about the answer to your questions regarding both the Roof bars and E-camper. I'll do some research and post back, hopefully by the end of today or tomorrow ( Thursday). Thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
20 Posts

I'll take it. Please let me know if it is still available

1 - 7 of 7 Posts