Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I literally had this on my 03 for a month before I traded it in for an 07 SC. The "skirts" are different between the two and I don't think I really want a roof rack on the SC anyway.

The set has everything you need to have a complete Thule roof rack on your E. (foot pack, cross bars, and towers)

I'd like to get close to what I paid which was somewhere around $250, I know it's not a bargain but I'll pay for shipping.

I will also post a picture this weekend,

Thanks for looking and let me know if your interested!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Got any pics? I'm interested.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I can get them this weekend and have them posted by Monday, I am in a basketball tournament all weekend so I'm not sure how much time I will have but I'll get them up asap.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright well in the midst of my busy weekend I forgot to take some pics of the kit. I can assure you that it is the full kit for any of the non-SC model E's.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone make me an offer! Please be reasonable, this thing is literally a month old!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So this will work for the SC? But just not be aesthetically pleasing?
From what I hear it's just the cover plates that don't fit quite right but they can be heated and bent. I'm just choosing not to get into it. I'd rather get a spoiler or something.

·
Registered
508 Posts
From what I hear it's just the cover plates that don't fit quite right but they can be heated and bent. I'm just choosing not to get into it. I'd rather get a spoiler or something.
Well, as long as it literally fits, I'll take it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's sold, Thanks for the interest. I have an Injen intake I'm trying to sell too if anybody's interested!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.