Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every one i have a AEM FIC, AEM UEGO, REAL CARBON FIBER GAUGE POD, BOOMSLANG HARNESS,AND A ACER ASPIRE 1 NETBOOK. all the stuff you need to tune your E.

I am selling everything for $675 local pickup or $700 shipped not including paypal fee.

net book has software already installed

·
Registered
161 Posts
thats pretty sick... now in english what exactly does that all do...

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AEM FIC - engine management unit

AEM UEGO - helps keep track of AIR/Fuel ratios for tuning your engine

CF gauge pod - holds uego gauge

Boomslang harness - it is a plug and play harness to connect the fic to the ecu

Acer aspire 1 - so you can control and program the FIC

hope this helps.

·
Registered
836 Posts
so is this an item you would need constantly hooked up or is it a once in x amount of time type of deal? Have you used it on your E tuned it up and passing it on now that your in tune or do you always need to running to have optimal tune?

·
Registered
519 Posts
so is this an item you would need constantly hooked up or is it a once in x amount of time type of deal? Have you used it on your E tuned it up and passing it on now that your in tune or do you always need to running to have optimal tune?
Everything stays installed except the Net Book. Thats a really good deal for all that stuff.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything stays installed except the Net Book. Thats a really good deal for all that stuff.
thanks NC-B17A

Bump to the top

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so here's the $64,000 question: what kind of gains do you get out of it and at what rpms?
best used on highly modified engines so i will not be able to tell you exact stats. But Rollertoaster used these same things to tune his element.

- Garrett

·
Registered
834 Posts
why not do a rental terms for local eoc member say, $50.00 buck for a week make money and still get to keep it. just i thought.. :|

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why not do a rental terms for local eoc member say, $50.00 buck for a week make money and still get to keep it. just i thought.. :|
It has to stay in the car to work.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump to the top open to trades.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
519 Posts
Would you be interested in a set of Myron & Davis headrest monitors I have a dvd player to is a cheap one but it comes with it & a full Omnifi music hard drive set up for the car & wireless music streaming for the home.
The headrests are for a Chevy truck but you can see in the pics that they fit ok with no mods. I was going to rebend the rods to fit alittle better.

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Would you be interested in a set of Myron & Davis headrest monitors I have a dvd player to is a cheap one but it comes with it & a full Omnifi music hard drive set up for the car & wireless music streaming for the home.
The headrests are for a Chevy truck but you can see in the pics that they fit ok with no mods. I was going to rebend the rods to fit alittle better.
already have a dvd player and dont need a car hard drive setup. And i dont live at home all the time so dont need the wireless music streaming. sorry.

List of things i am looking for are?
Ground control or coilovers
st sways
Performace Header
Kenwood KAC-8404 4 channel
ipad 3g
CASH is always good ( you can avoid paypal fee if you mail me the money/check. and once recieved/ approved i will send) you can trust me on that one.

list goes on...

Let me know

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
st sways
Performace Header
ipad 3g
CASH is always good ( you can avoid paypal fee if you mail me the money/check. and once recieved/ approved i will send) you can trust me on that one.

list goes on...

Let me know
bump to the top

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
weekend bump

st sways
Performace Header
ipad 3g

list goes on...

Let me know

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
new price $625 local pickup or $645 shipped not including paypal fee.

also open to trades as stated in above posts.

let me know.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump to the top
new price $625 local pickup or $645 shipped not including paypal fee.

also open to trades as stated in above posts.

let me know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts