Honda Element Owners Club banner

SOLD! 2006 AWD EX-P w/ 92k miles

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Karaoke Massage 
#1 · (Edited)
COSMO HAS BEEN SOLD!

UPDATE:
I've replaced the catalytic convertor, added a cat-shield and detailed her. She has a brand new battery. Price is now $13,000.

So, I mentioned in another thread that I might be selling my mom's 2006 Element, which some of the old timers here remember as "Cosmo". She's a beauty still, with some wear in the corners as it were. There is one big issue unfortunately, which is that the catalytic convertor has been stolen out of her. Twice now. Which is why, as sad as it makes both me and mom, we feel it is time to pass her on to a new owner who will, hopefully, have a safe garage to keep her in. The apartments my mom lives at don't have the security needed (obviously) and she cannot afford to keep replacing the cc.

So, the good things:
  • 90k miles
  • Runs like a champ
  • Regularly & well maintained by both the local dealer & my favorite local mechanic
  • Everything works. She's lived a life of mostly luxury very occasionally ferrying my mom to the store & post office (hence the low miles)
  • Replacement grill, center armrest/aftermarket rubber floormats/mud flaps/hitch
  • She's the AWD, so has the rear moonroof (perfect for conversion to an eCamper)

And... the bad:
  • Some scratches on the paint, mostly on the corners. Paint in general is a bit tired.
  • Driver's seat stitching needs a bit of love at the front left corner.
  • There's fogs "installed" but not wired up. Just something I never got to. New owner might want to just buy a set of aftermarket fogs and have it done. They do look good lol.

The vehicle is in the Sacramento, CA area. Unless I've literally met you face to face before, I don't want to ship it. Too much scamming going on. This sale will go towards a new used vehicle for mom, so please keep low-ball offers to yourself.

(pictures linked below)

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Sacramento area.

#9 ·
I'm... nor sure. They're Michelins for sure. We got them at CostCo a few years back.

#12 ·
The cover is just a manual vegan leather "thread on" cover. It doesn't go up the spokes, but I do love the feel of it.

#13 ·
Update: After low amounts of interest, I've decided to repair the CC. So, basically last opportunity to get the vehicle for $6500. After the repair I'll be adding the cost of repair, which will put it up above $10k. Though of course at that point she'll be turn-key and ready to rock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.