Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tune up your engine guys, this is perfect for all honda, 9MM hose. The unburned gas which is toxic can remain in the cylinder head of a normal production engine can returned and sent to the combustion room slong with the mixture with this oil tank. Where as with competition cars the unburned gas let out in the air. This tank will not pollute the air and re-burn the gas. (COMES WITH BRACKET AND 9MM HOSE) UNIVERSAL. any other question feel free to ask. also im kinda new here, if you need someone to vouch for me im on alot of forums like

www.g35driver.com
www.vipstylecars.com
www.zilvia.net sn is g35couture, i sell alot of things there. :D

$65 shipped. =)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
tune up your engine guys, this is perfect for all honda, 9MM hose. The unburned gas which is toxic can remain in the cylinder head of a normal production engine can returned and sent to the combustion room slong with the mixture with this oil tank. Where as with competition cars the unburned gas let out in the air. This tank will not pollute the air and re-burn the gas. (COMES WITH BRACKET AND 9MM HOSE) UNIVERSAL.
]
i'm waiting for the english translation of the above, as it reads as though it was lifted directly from the packaging it comes in. it probably only takes a few words, here and there, to translate it to english.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts