Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for an 06 auto awd, but will fit all models. This is a one of a kind kit, you will not find another one anywhere (It would cost about $8k to have one made)

What's included:
garrett gt 3076r dual ball bearing (4" inlet, .63ar exhaust housing) rated at 530hp
stainless manifold
3" down pipe
2" stainless wastegate pipe
3.25" tig welded stainless ehaust
Tial 38mm wastegate

2.5" charge pipes
4" core intercooler and bracket
all silicon fittings, t-bolt clamps, v-bands, and gaskets (except manifold to head)
synapse blow off valve.
air splitter for installation of hood scoop.
turbo heat shield
sandwich plate for oil feed
also considering throwing in the AEM FIC ( you would need a replacement harness, available from AEM, or PnP from boomslang)
4" air filter and inlet tube
reservoir for alcohol sprayer (for intercooler) with pump and nozzle
If you are local and have a silver E (we can also swap hoods)

$3500 shipped in the lower 48 states only
cashiers check or Paypal (paypal fee must be covered by buyer)

pics

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump,

If you send me your exhaust, I'll throw in the FIC, and a set of RC 650cc injectors

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on. I know you've all got tax return checks burning holes in your pocket's!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I know the feeling. We are also saving to buy one, we manage to put enough away every month and still have a little fun. Actually selling my e and buying a new car should help the saving situation. Lower payments are a good thing

·
Registered
247 Posts
im intrested in the turbo kit. I live near Scranton, Taylor to be exact. maby we can work somthing out. Ow ya do you take cash or???PM me..

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I spoke to the wife today. It looks like unless someone buys the turbo kit this week or weekend, it's staying on the car. It's getting traded in next week and will be lost forever!

Make me an offer people!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm trading the car in next week. if anyone wants this stuff speak now or forever hold you piece.

·
Registered
56 Posts
just wondering, but why did you go with a TMIC? Seems like a FMIC would have been much easier and they usually make more hp too. I've been kicking around the idea of throwing a turbo at my E, but I just want something mild that would make it feel more like a v6 and get me to about 200ish hp.

At any rate, here is a bump!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The top mount is for fast spool and it's plenty big(4" thick core). Also k swaps of tend over heat with stock radiators and the a/c doesn't work well. The E has a full size radiator but I didn't want to take the risk.

V6's are ok but i prefer the smooth power roll on of power of a turbo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts