Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a factory honda rack (that fits all elements but has the claddings for all BUT the SC) and factory honda surfboard attachment. the racks have been on an 05 element EX for their whole life but are in good condition. the surf rack attachment has been used 1 time and is back in the box it came out of and has been there ever since. I am in the daytona beach area and would perfer local pickup but will ship if i need to at the buyers expense.

would like to get 200 bucks for both as to get them from H and A its around 300 bucks plus shipping. PM me or post if interested. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Dang I'd love to have a surfboard on mine with a big shark bite out of it. And I live in St. Louis, MO haha!!

Free bump.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Will this hold my Wife? :rolleyes:

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
bump for a nice item! :D

·
Registered
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
both still available. they are of an ex so they will fit pretty much anything and if you have an sc they just need the different feet to cover the mounts once installed if i remember correctly. pm or email if interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I wish I would have discovered this site sooner... I just ordered the same package online. You're just about an 1.5 hours away too. Oh, well... Free Bump.

Did the racks and board attachment work well for you though?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts