Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the factory SC wheels of my E. None have any curb damage or anything that i am aware of. I am going to un box them from the wheel boxes that re on my car now and take pics of anything that i find that would make them a less than perfect item. Up for taking offers subject to the buyer likeing the condition of course. post here or PM me if you are interested. I honestly done know what a fair price is for them so feel free to let me know what others have been giving or getting for them. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are the pictures. all wheels are true and i took pictures of even the littlest things that i saw so there is no confusion. They have def never been curbed but there are a few light scratches from 2 years of life. No clear coat clouding or yellowing, over all 9 out of 10, maybe 9.5 (see pics).

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
I missed a set of 4 stock 16 element rims ( alloy ) on ebay for $315 in Port Huron , I would be interested and could pick them up October when I drive my parents to Florida :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would these fit on a 2004 Element 2wd DX?
Yes. They would fit any element. They are in near perfect condition with no curb damage what so ever. They ride better than most any aftermarket wheels will but I like the way my new ones look. :)

They are just rims as shown in the pics, no tires. Shipping will be around the 100 dollar range on the east coast. Sure it will be more to other areas.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I missed a set of 4 stock 16 element rims ( alloy ) on ebay for $315 in Port Huron , I would be interested and could pick them up October when I drive my parents to Florida :)
These are 18's and would require new tires as it is just rims for sale.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah maybe for some coilovers or something, that is what i am looking at getting with the money from them. I already have wheels so dont need those.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
still have em guy and gals. have had a couple offers that werent followed thru on so let me know if any one is interested still.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.