Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I sold my 2008 EX element so I have somethings for sale. I'd like to sell locally in the Bay Area (East and South Bay), CA first to avoid shipping since these are pretty big. They've been on my car for less than a year and I hardly drove my car, which is the main reason why I sold it.

All items are in like new condition, slightly used.

OEM all weather black mats: $70

OEM Cargo cover: $90

OEM Cargo Tray: $65

OEM Armrest (comes with all bolts): $90

OEM Alarm and harness (brand new, never installed, still in box): $150

Custom fit reflective sunshade: $15

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'd buy the sunsahde with paypal if your willing to ship it, i doubt it would be hard to ship :grin:

·
Registered
161 Posts
how far is santa cruz from you? i have a buddy that lives out there that can probly pick em up from me.... the rest is on the pm... =]

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thanks for the armrest! Installed on my 2003 with relatively little effort (once I figured out the mount and plastic cover came from the factory reversed!).

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Update...?

Free bump...

LBD

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry all, been busy with work. Only thing sold is Armrest, everything else is still up for grabs.

BTW, how the heck do I edit the post? For some reason it won't let me edit the original post.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Still wanting that sunshade, its hot in down here. Thankfully i have remote start but i'd like a sunshade

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm in the Chicago area. Would you cut a deal on all the mats, roll shade and the tray? Would you ship?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Want To Buy Cargo Cover

I am interested in the cargo cover, is it still available? I also live in the SF Bay Area in San Jose.

·
12,179 Posts
Sorry all, been busy with work. Only thing sold is Armrest, everything else is still up for grabs.

BTW, how the heck do I edit the post? For some reason it won't let me edit the original post.

The forum is set up so that after a 24 hour period posts cannot not be edited of deleted.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cargo cover, Floormats, and sunshade have been sold. Thanks guys.

I just have the cargo mat and the alarm left.

Bump!

I'll ship the alarm but not the cargo mat.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts