Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$125 will not ship because it is welded into a solid piece this thing sounds great only on car for 8 months. only reason for selling i bought a injen exhaust because i wanted one a little louder.

sorry about the crappy picture taken with my iphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzBdI_sG1qc

here is a video after about a week on the car sounds deeper and has a excellent tone.

let me know.

thanks, Garrett

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
53 views no one. It is a direct bolt on. has stock resonator with a 2 1/2" piping and a flowmaster 40 muffler. with a welded on chrome exhaust tip.

lowered to 115 i need this sold. going to school on saturday and need it out of my garage.

-thanks for looking

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
100 bucks takes it that is the last time i lower the price. pm me

·
Registered
62 Posts
Same here, if it was on the east coast I would have bought it about 5 minutes after it was posted.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow nobody. this needs to be sold by the end of tomorrow because i am leaving for school.

someone? make me a offer.

if you live in eureka or arcata ca. (northern Cali) i can drive it up i go to humboldt state but it has to be a for sure going to buy.

thanks. Garrett

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Good deal! Are you sure that's a Flowmaster 40 series? It kinda looks like a Magnaflow.
Good Luck with your sale.:)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it is a flowmaster i hope this sells in the next couple hours because if not it isnt going to be up for sale till summer time.

- garrett

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to bad no one wanted it :-( this can be closed. i am back at school and it wont be back up for sale till summer. thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.